Are you looking for a rewarding, fast paced, people oriented job at the best Pain Management Practice in Michigan? Michigan Pain Consultants (ProCare Pain Solutions) is seeking a full-time Clinic Manager for their Grand Rapids clinic. This is our largest, and busiest clinic location. We are looking for a dynamic leader with demonstrated results in both leadership and management. You must care about people, have a strong desire to learn, lead by example and be an outstanding communicator. We have some of the best staff and providers in healthcare and we are looking for a new leader to join our team.
We offer employees competitive wages, paid holidays, and paid time off. Employees can expect no night, weekend, or holiday shifts. In addition, full-time employees are also eligible for a free high deductible health plan after 90 days and a generous 401k profit sharing plan after one year of service.
The Manager provides day to day onsite management of the Pain Management Center. S/he has the responsibility to create and maintain an environment that promotes exceptional patient care and a first class working environment for our providers and our support team. S/he develops staff to meet the corporate mission and goals, ensuring that the corporate culture is upheld.
The nature of this position does not lend itself to a defined list of performance tasks and the following lists are only examples of the primary requirements. They are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of job duties. Significant local and corporate resources are available to support many of the specific requirements.
Minimum: Healthcare Administration Degree, RN License and/or strong License. Leadership and Management Experience in a physician practice strongly preferred.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create value by working together with mutual respect and trust within and across our network at every level appreciating individual differences
- Understand and articulate corporate mission, culture, and goals
- Take “ownership” and accountability for sustained growth of the practice and for the outstanding clinic environment
- Take “ownership” and accountability for financial performance of the practice
- Facilitate effective working relationships/communications with all members of health team
- Staff recruitment, orientation and continued development
- Compliance with all administrative policies and procedures
- Implement all Human Resources policies: internal and external
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Support recruiting efforts
- Manage resources: labor cost and other variable expense management
- Knowledge and ability to implement disaster recovery plans and major conflict resolution
- Manage schedule
- Conduct self in every area, personal and professional, with adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Functions as a Safety Officer for respective practice site.
- Pursue new opportunities enthusiastically that improve processes and ultimately the organization.
- Serve on committees and task forces on a voluntary and appointed basis
- Comply with all internal and external protocols, health and safety regulations, and other standards of care
- Serve as a patient advocate as well as physician advocate
- Oversee complex case management
- Perform critical chart review: conflict and complaint resolution
- Provide feedback on development and modification of clinical protocols
- Educate physicians, staff, community, and patients
- Participate in referral development activities as assigned
- Participate in professional organizations and seminars / workshops within the community as assigned
- Develop community relations with public and referral sources
- Participate in practice marketing programs
- Reports to Executive Director
- Communication will frequently be via phone and e-mail with regular meetings to establish priorities and to monitor progress
- Independently mobile to perform job tasks
- Approximately 30% of time spent walking and standing
- Moderate to heavy computer use
- Periodic heavy physical exertion
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Moderate bending, kneeling, overhead lifting, pushing and pulling
- Ability to wear a lead apron
- Auditory and visual skills
ACCIDENT AND HEALTH HAZARDS:
- Fast paced, dynamic clinical environment
- Work with an exceptional team of caring individuals, many of whom have been with MPC for over 10 years!