CLEAR Clinical Trial
- Corticosteroid Lumbar Epidural Analgesia for Radiculopathy
- www.Clearlegpainstudy.com – Follow the steps on the website to see if you qualify
- This is a research study of SP-102, an experimental medication designed to relieve pain in patients with a specific type of leg pain. The medication is given once by your healthcare professional, with a possibility of a second injection as early as about 1 month after the first treatment.
- The purpose of the study is to measure how well a single injection of the experimental medication, SP-102, relieves pain. The study will also investigate the side effects of SP-102.
AMPION – AP-013 Clinical Trial
- Severe osteoarthritis of the knee (bone on bone)
- This study is a randomized, double-blind, single dose design. This study is conducted in patients between ≥40 and 85 years of age with severe osteoarthritis of the knee. Patients in the study with severe osteoarthritis of the knee will receive a single knee injection of 4 milliliter (mL) of Ampion or saline.
- The purpose is to see if Ampion provides better pain relief than saline.
- To see if you qualify, please answer the following:
- Are you between 40-85 years old?
- Do you have moderate to severe knee pain due to osteoarthritis?
- Has your osteoarthritis of the knee been reviewed as bone on bone by your doctor?
- Do you think that you would be able to discontinue opioids during the study in exchange for receiving the investigative / placebo treatment?
- Do you think that you would be able to go without NSAID’s (ibuprofen) 48 hours prior to scheduled clinical evaluations? (There are 4 in the study)
- Do you think that you would be able to go without Acetaminophen 12 hours prior to clinical evaluations? (There are 4 in the study)
If you answered yes to all of the above, contact the Research Department at 940-5008.