In adherence to Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order, all clinics at Michigan Pain Consultants are currently closed. We are working as quickly as possible to gear up the ability to conduct some appointments via telemedicine. Members of our staff will reach out to you directly, if you were scheduled for an upcoming appointment, and your appointment can be conducted via telemedicine. As this situation is changing quickly, we are continuously re-assessing our patient care continuity plan.
We will continue to respond to voice mails and patient portal messages in the order in which they are received. We are working with a greatly reduced staff, and appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented crisis.
If you’ve had a recent appointment at our office and get diagnosed with COVID-19, please contact our office immediately so we can take the appropriate precautions.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Limit unnecessary travel and exposure to large gatherings.
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose or eyes.
- Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue and throw it away. If a tissue is not handy, sneeze into your elbow.
What You Should Know: