Michigan Pain Consultants is committed to providing our patients with safe and effective pain care. We are continuously monitoring and implementing the latest Covid-19 safety protocols as outlined by the CDC to safely treat our patients while protecting our clinical staff. As always, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this pandemic together.
The CDC recommends the following precautions to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Practice Social Distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Limit unnecessary travel and exposure to large gatherings.
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose or eyes.
- Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue and throw it away. If a tissue is not handy, sneeze into your elbow.